Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Friend

What kind of friend are you??!! I mean would you take a bullet for me?? Would you give your life for me?? What would you do for me if I ignored you and didn't want anything to do with you?? Yeah, that is what I thought, you wouldn't go out of your way and probably me neither, so don't feel bad. Don't get me wrong, we treat our friends nice; and probably would sacrifice for them and do whatever we could. But, lay your life down...um...and for a complete stranger who don't even like you!? Well that's okay, I have a friend that did lay his life down for me. He was willing to take everything I did wrong and pay my debt; and I just ignored Him. But he loved me any way. Oh, the suffering he went through! He was so beaten and whipped beyond recognition. Why, because His Father loved me with all His HEART, and my friend wanted to fix our relationship. Then when you thought nothing worst could happen, they nailed His hands and feet to a cross, as a crown of thorns they had place upon His head, was digging into His head and skull. One of the saddest things I heard; was that His Father turned His back, on my friend. Why would He do that? Because He was so filthy, ugly and disgusting with all the sin He was bearing upon Himself, for His friends. While my friend was all alone on that cross, between Heaven and earth, His last words were...IT IS FINISHED. You see I have been forgiven. I now have no debt to sin and I have the Free Gift of eternal LIFE. My Friend's name is JESUS, He said to tell you that He is YOUR friend also and not to worry. He knows it's FRIDAY....BUT SUNDAY IS COMING. John 15:12-14 KJV This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

No comments:

Post a Comment