Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pay Back Time

Pay back time. I remember as a kid growing up playing jokes on one another. It was sort of like revenge, but for fun. I played a few good jokes in my life, but most of the time I was the receiver, because I was always easy going, fun and good spirited. : I've learned some people don't like being the blunt of a joke, but they can dish it out. We are definitely living in a time that people are very revengeful. They are not patient, tolerant or forgiving. Look at the road rage, hot tempers and lack of consideration that we see today. Because of wrongs that have been done in people's lives they're bitter and unforgiving and have a victim mentality that everybody's against them. They strike out at everything and everyone. Next checkpoint! God says do not repay evil for evil. What a sad state to live everyday with revenge and resentment. We have to learn to give everything to God and let him have control. Otherwise you are controlled. With God's help I can honestly say all is forgiven, and then I release everything to him. I Thessalonians 5:15 NKJV See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment