Friday, April 11, 2014

Be Inspired

Day 12: We are greatly blessed. You know what inspires me to continue in life, to walk positive and with contentment? The love of God. To know that someone could love you and me with such unconditional love and grace. God's Mercy doesn’t give me what I deserve, but instead His wonderful Grace gives me what I didn’t expect to receive from such a Holy and Awesome God. I stand in AWE of His forgiveness and encouragement. His power to change my life from darkness, as he shines his light of love. His cleansing and healing of our brokenness, from the sacrifice of His greatest Treasure and Gift to mankind, HIS SON Jesus my friend and Savior. That Inspires me to love and to forgive as I walk into His arms, the one who holds and sustains the Universe by the Power of His Word, yet is so tender and compassionate. We are very precious to our Father. Eph 3:19-20 " and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us," Father thank you for your power and love at work in our lives, in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment