Saturday, April 12, 2014

Today, God Made

Day 13: Thank God for this Day. Psa 118:24 " This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. " We like to use this scripture to give God praise or thanks for this day. But actually It is a verse celebrating the coming of the Messiah, Jesus Christ the Lord, into this world. God's Light coming to darkness that man can see the awesome love of God. Today, I can rejoice because I have meant the Lamb of God, the Saviour of the world. I also know that my steps are ordered of Him today and that I am not alone, no matter what I face today. To the sinner, it is the love of God reaching out to bring hope and life, in your devastation and darkness. Why? Because at your lowest you will feel His help, love, forgiveness and deliverance. The Father desires to give you eternal LIFE. Psa 118:21 " I thank you that you have answered me and have become my salvation. " Father thank you that you will answer both the lost and the found, if we will but come to you through Jesus Christ, the precious Lamb of God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment