Monday, April 7, 2014

Be Thankful

Day8: What an awesome God. You do realize that we are blessed and have a lot to be thankful for? Now if you are basing that on what you have or a certain state of health or being, than you will not see your blessing. You will not talk and be thankful if you are caught up in your moment. 1Th 5:18 "In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." We have a tough time accepting this state of heart because we are temporary now people, that cannot see past our own situation we are in. But I assure you that we are blessed because we are on God's side and he never loses. He has everything under control. God is not on my side!! We are to be on his side and that is how I can be thankful because He guides my steps; if we pray, stay in His Word and listen, than we wouldn’t be it some of the circumstances that are over whelming to us. Because I can have peace even in the midst of the storms when I know God is directing my steps. Father one thing I know is that you love us and have made a way to overcome by your Spirit in Jesus name. I am so thankful for your wonderful and gracious gift of Eternal Life and blessing on our lives, Thank you for being a help in time of need. You are AWESOME. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment