Monday, April 14, 2014

Strength in God

Day 15: This week reminds me of the walk that Jesus took for you and me. It wasn’t easy by no means. But Jesus the Son of God made a choice. He choose to say Father not my will, but yours be done. He then by the power, of the Holy Spirit, walked out the plan of God. It was a plan to redeem all mankind from the wages of sin, which is death. He choose life for you and for me. So whatever you are facing today you must choose to follow God or not. If you choose God you will find your strength in the Lord and power to be victorious. Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Father, I know when we choose you we have your Spirit working, on our behalf, through the power of your Son Jesus Christ, to face every problem and situation. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment