Wednesday, April 9, 2014

God is Listening

Day 10: What are you saying? More importantly what are you saying to God? Have you talked to him today or more so you talked about Him? Many times I believe we talk about Him, such as "I don’t know why God did that, or You would think that God would know my problem. I don’t know what God is doing, wish He would tell me." You see that is not talking to God. To be honest it's more of a rhetorical question, because you already have a preconceived notion and answer in your own MIND. God can't respond if you already have the answer. Talk to Him. God wants you to come to him, trust him and believe that He hears and answers His children. Let Him remove your frustration, anger and depression. He can handle whatever you are going through, and will give you peace and joy within. Psa 116:1-5 " I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live… Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful." Father thank you for hearing and responding to us your children, in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment