Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Prince of Peace

Day 16: Jesus is our peace. The road that Jesus walked during the week of the Passion was not peaceful. But instead very weighty, dark and agonizing. He who was our Prince of peace took our sorrow, sin and hopelessness and became our sacrificial Lamb. He who did no wrong was wronged for us. The Prince became as a pauper and prisoner, stripped of His dignity and royalty, to take our shame, rags and penalty caused from sin and disobedience. The Prince humbled Himself as a servant willing to die for our peace. Joh 14:27 " Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." Father I thank you today that our peace is your Son, Jesus thank you for being willing to set us free from our prisons and darkness. Again thank you for your marvelous love and light. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment