Friday, January 11, 2013

Activate your faith.




Now activate your faith. If you believe there's hope and you want to change, then activate your faith. Faith requires you to believe in something bigger than yourself. Faith says, God loves me and has made a promise, I believe him, that is my hope.

Hope says I can change and I choose to change. Faith now requires you to believe and to take the steps to change. We do this by surrendering to God. Faith is the title deed and the evidence, of what has not happened yet, but will, if you surrender, believe, trust and put your confidence in God for the awesome plan he has for your life. Remember he is your Creator he doesn't make mistakes. Sin, lies and doing nothing destroys. But life is in God through Jesus Christ.

Father today I've chosen hope I've chosen to change and I choose to have faith in you. I surrender all that you're perfect plan may be carried out in my life in Jesus name Amen.

Hebrews 11:1 AMP
"NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed)
of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see  and  the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]."


No comments:

Post a Comment