Saturday, January 12, 2013

Faith for Change

Wow what an awesome New Year we have ahead of us. I am so excited about doing our devotions. I believe that God is going to do great things for sure. So to start out this new year we need to first do one thing. Forget the past and the mistakes you made. Ask for forgiveness from God, forgive yourself and forgive others. Learn from them, don't stay down and defeated for this is your year. This is your time to shine and have victory. This is your moment to defeat the enemy in your life, instead of him defeating you. This is a time of hope, faith and for the impossible to happen. Because I believe God with you this year, that you are an overcomer. Set your eyes on Jesus and on your goal, don't lose focus. With God all things are possible. Remember he calls you sons and daughters he loves you and he knows your name. If you don't know him as your Father and Jesus as your Savior, then start out this new year by saying Jesus , forgive me for my sins thank you for coming and dying for me and rising from the dead for me, come into my heart and be Lord of my life. I accept you now. Thank you Father for loving me and forgiving me of all my sins and my past. I declare I have a brand new future in you as I serve you, in Jesus name Amen. Remember we love you and are praying for you and there is power in agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment