Thursday, January 17, 2013

Faith in our Creator

God is the great I am. He has created all things. He has created you. All things stand at attention when He speaks. The heavens and the earth were formed by his hands.

 The paths that God leads you in will cause you to prosper, profit and to have peace. My question to you, are you listening, are you walking in his commandments?

 God leads us in the paths we should go, again this is your choice. God your Creator has spoken will you hear. He doesn't speak in secret, he openly proclaims his word and his will. Have faith in your Creator that he knows best, the Universe does.

 Isaiah 48:12-18 NKJV
 “Listen to me...I am He, I am the First, I am also the Last. Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth, And My right hand has stretched out the heavens; When I call to them, They stand up together. “All of you, assemble yourselves, and hear!... I, even I, have spoken; Yes, I have called him, I have brought him, and his way will prosper. “Come near to Me, hear this: I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;...“I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go. Oh, that you had heeded My commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river...

No comments:

Post a Comment