Saturday, January 12, 2013

Believe you have Hope

Ok, so to stay with our thought from yesterday. How do we move on from the past? How do we forgive and release it? First you have to believe you have hope in a future. If you do not believe there is hope than your past and present control your future. There are three things that eternally exist. You will find these in 1 Corinthians 13:13. Faith, hope and love. Now love is the greatest of these three. Love is what causes hope to spring forth. If we believe that God loved us so much that he gave us his Son, so we could be forgiven of our sin, past and present, than hope says I Can Be Free. Hope is the anchor that grabs hold of Jesus and declares that " who the Son sets Free is Free in deed." Remember God cannot lie. God I declare that I have hope today and in my future because of your great Love. I am anchoring my hope in Jesus for my victory. Amen. Hebrews 6:18-19 NKJV that by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us. This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment